WANT TO INCREASE OR MAINTAIN YOUR ENDURANCE, STRENGTH, EXPLOSIVENESS IN YOUR GAME? Check out these 15 superset exercises. All you need is DUMBELL, BENCH and 15 to 20 minutes to complete 3 sets of these exercises.
Exercises in 1 set (Rest Only After Completing the set).
- Wide Stance Squads (10x)
- Small Stance Squads (10x)
- Forward Lunges (10x each legs)
- Backward Lunges (10x each legs)
- Reverse Grip Front Lateral Raise (10x)
- Front Lateral Press (10x)
- Dumbell Hammer Curls (10x)
- Bench Incline Push Ups (10x)
- Explosive Push Ups (10x)
- Traditional Dips (10x)
- Flat Footed Dips(10x)
- Leg Lift (10x)
- Knee to Chest Abs Extension (10x)
- Back Arches on Bench (10x)
- Back Arch Hold (10 seconds).
These supersets exercise mainly focus on conditioning and strength. It is not only for badminton players but for anyone who wants to be in shape. Come and check us out at A& A GYM located at OUG Shuttle Bug Sports Center to try these exercises!